Body & Health
Health & Nature
Health Topics FAQ
Teeth & Dentistry
White Teeth Tips
Dental Topics FAQ
Health tips FAQ
FAQs - Health Topics about body and health:
1. Acupuncture: Can acupuncture relieve chronic back pain / lower back pain?
2. Elbow: About Tennis Elbow and Golfers Elbow and self Treat.
3. Facial plastic surgery: What guarantee is there for the result of a cosmetic facelift?
4. Pharmacy: Find pharmacist or pharmacy in acute need of medication - e-pharmacy?
5. Treatments: About hospitals, treatment and operation latency - Patients rights in the EU.
6. Hernia: Sliding hernia, abdominal hernia and inguinal hernia and surgery.
7. Breast Implants: Provides breast augmentation more fullness to the breasts in a natural way?
8. Breast cancer: What causes breast cancer? Symptoms and prognosis of the disease.
9. Depression: What Are The Symptoms of stress and depression?
10. Herniated: Dorsal anatomy and treatment of herniated and back diseases?
11. Endoscopy: Investigation and treatment gastro-intestinal system.
12. Tummy Tuck: The fat deposits, Body mass index (BMI), weight, and liposuction?
13. Fertility Treatment: About fertility, infertility treatment and artificial fertilization (IVF)?
14. Foot. About the toes, ankles, flat footed, crooked big toe and surgery of the feet and ankles.
15. Physical Therapy: How is a frozen shoulder and frequent pain in the neck and shoulder?
16. Gallstones: What causes gallstones and how does gallstone attacks and urinary stones?
17. Rehabilitation: About the rehabilitation and recuperation after surgery or prolonged illness?
18. Pregnancy: About pregnancy Week by Week and early fetal scanning in 3D / 4D.
19. Gynecology: The gynecological examination. About female sterilization and refertilization.
20. Throat: About the tonsils, adenoids, mononucleosis, sore throat and bad breath.
21. Health Check: Whether blood pressure checkup and lifestyle diseases.
22. The heart: About heart Disease, cardiovascular system, heart rate and blood pressure.
23. Hip Surgery: About hip surgery, hip prosthesis and replacement of hip joint.
24. Skin Laser: Can tattoos be removed or altered and there is a risk of scarring?
25. Hemorrhoids: About the treatment of hemorrhoids, anal fissure and tears at the rectum.
26. Hypnosis: Is hypnosis or herbal solution for insomnia, anxiety and stress?
27. Hearing aids: Information about hearing loss and wearing hearing aids.
28. Hearing: What causes hearing loss and surgery can restore your hearing?
29. Hand Surgery: Trigger finger, Trigger thumb, Trigger digit, Surgery and Anatomy of the hand.
30. Hair Removal: About permanent hair removal and how is IPL laser treatment?
31. Hair Loss: What medical and surgical treatment options are there for hair loss?
32. Sports injuries: What do you do to come back quickly after an injury in the knee?
33. Vascular surgery: What kind of treatment required by narrowing of the carotid artery?
34. Chiropractic: Chiropractic manipulation of the spine, sciatica and low back pain.
35. Complaints: How to complain about health and social care treatment and dental failure.
36. Knee injuries: Symptoms of cruciate ligament injuries, meniscal injuries and loose knees?
37. Eyelid Surgery: Aeyelid before and after, heavy eyelids, eyelid lifts and bags under the eyes.
38. Emergency. Acute illness or injury, Emergency and health services and Doctors on call.
39. Mammography: About screening and breast lumps, symptoms that require investigation.
40. Tummy tuck: Abdominoplasty, slack belly, excess belly skin and tightening of the skin.
41. Abuse problems: The abuse of alcohol, drugs, drug abuse, drug addiction and alcoholism?
42. Neurology: The symptoms of Alzheimer's, dementia, stroke and nerve diseases?
43. Nose Plastic: About rhinoplasty, nose surgery and correction of the nose.
44. Orthopaedic Surgery: Knee replacement after years of osteoarthritis has damaged the knee?
45. Slimming: Obesity Weight Loss Surgery is a way to get severe obesity and overweight reduced.
46. Patient rights: Patient guidance, impartial advice, the Ombudsman and patient Rights in the EU.
47. Whiplash: About Whiplash Neck Sprain, Diagnosis, Treatment, Prognosis and Prevention.
48. Breast Surgery: About breast reduction and reduction surgery of genes by large breasts.
49. Prostate: Cancer of the bladder neck gland, difficulty with urination and enlarged prostate.
50. Mental health: When does depression psychiatric or psychological treatment?
51. Back treatment: Can osteoarthritis and chronic back pain treated or required surgery?
52. Wrinkles treatment: About botox, fillers and laser for the treatment of scars and creped skin.
53. X-Ray and radiation : What is the x-rays, radiology and is X-ray radiation dangerous?
54. Relationships: About crisis in the relationship, resolve conflicts, quarrels and infidelity.
55. MRI CT scan: CT scan vs. MRI, and how large a dose of radiation you are exposed to?
56. Sex life: Sex after giving birth, hormonal changes and Sex without intercourse.
57. Shoulder pain: Will radiation pain in the shoulder could be removed by keyhole surgery?
58. Osteoarthritis, OA: What can be done about osteoarthritis of the hands, neck, back and knees?
59. Diffuse Pain. About fibromyalgia, Chronic pain syndrome and muscle and joint pain.
60. Sterilization for Men: About sterilization (Vasectomy) and Reverse Vasectomy, Refertilization.
61. Ostomy and Stoma: Which diseases of the intestines or bladder may require Stoma surgery?
62. Stress and Stress Management : About Stress and the Health Effects of Stress.
63. Ear plastic surgery, Otoplasty. About flying ears, ear correction and surgery of protruding ears.
64. Dizziness, vertigo: What can be the reason for acute dizziness and balance disorders?
65. Health insurance: Travel insurance and health insurance for traveling and holidays abroad.
66. Eye Surgery: About cataract and glaucoma and what can be done by cataracts?
67. Insomnia, sleeplessness: About sleep disorders, snoring, sleep apnea and poor sleep.
68. Tumor: Can a biopsy determine whether a nodule is benign or malignant?
69. Urinary tract: Urinary incontinence, Nocturnal urination, Overactive Bladder, Frequent urination.
70. Varicose veins: Varicose Veins Is harmful and is laser treatment more gentle than surgery?
71. Contraception and emergency: The Pill, The Morning-after pill, condoms and sex diseases.